31 August 2015

Jorpins 365 : July Favourites


So you may have noticed that after a pretty consistent first six months, things have come crashing to a halt lately. I have good, and exciting, and exhausting, reasons for that which will be explained if I ever find the time to write a longer blog post (which I will, hopefully, next week, maybe). I'm still posting pretty much everyday over at Instagram though, so feel free to follow me over there if you're missing your monthly dose of dachshunds and/or my random ramblings! 

Anyway, remember July? It seems an age ago, doesn't it? There was a mad dash to the complete-lack-of-snow, and another mad dash to Cowra (Hi Shani!). There was a rather laid back wedding anniversary, and a heart breaking, but beautiful, funeral. There were many late night talks, and stress and worry. And sunshine and crisp air and snuggly sleep-ins with the dogs. And thinking that this year has hit me with about all I can deal with...and then - maybe it hasn't, maybe there's light; maybe things are going to be a-okay, things are going to be awesome, after all. 

What a month it was.

1 comment:

  1. life can be so stressful huh.
    You are doing the very best you can & I love the little bit of lovely light that you put out into the world.
    lots of love to you.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happier than you could possibly imagine. Really! Thank you.