19 June 2012

Oh the places we'll go...


Over the next 104 days I'm in transit or away from home for 58 of them. That's 7 different trips, some with mini trips inside them, over the next 3 and a bit months.

We'll be visiting tombs (and water parks) in Gyeongju; avoiding/enjoying roller coasters in Singapore; celebrating our 3 year wedding anniversary in Hong Kong; skiing in New South Wales; soaking up the sun (and salami) in Spain; and visiting the holy lands on a rather big boat. Which is all pretty awesome* but no doubt means that normal life (or what passes for normal life) will probably be interrupted.

(*understatement)

So over the next few months if you don't see me on Twitter or Instagram, or if I'm not leaving comments on all your wonderful blogs, or if things are a bit quiet around here - it's not because I don't love you, it's because I'm travelling, somewhere. Cue vintage travel posters...


If you're curious about the Helsinki and Finland posters - we fly to Europe via Helsinki. Yes, we'll only be there for about 5 hours in total, but how could I possibly leave those two posters of awesome out of the collage? 

ps. If you're a Dr Seuss purist, many apologies for the bastardisation of a much loved title...

8 comments:

  1. how exciting! have a safe journey emily!

    btw, love the vintage travel posters collage :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one of my favourite Dr Seuss books and I think your title is quite apt! :)
    I'm so excited and a tinsy bit jealous of your exciting travel plans! Don't be too quiet on Instagram. I want to see all the fabulous places you go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could Instagram EVERYTHING, but alas my data roaming budget is quite limited and my phone is having serious issues picking up any kind of useful wifi... I will have to do a massive IG dump whenever I get back to Seoul!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful posters! Safe travels to you... are the doxies coming along?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I WISH the doxies could travel the world with us! They would make such fun travelling companions...but unfortunately most countries border security doesn't quite agree. They get to hand out at home with Glenda, they're favourite dog sitter, though so it's not all bad!

      Delete
  4. Have an amazing time Emily! Wishing you safe travels and fantastic adventures.

    x Dannielle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, what a crazy, fun time ahead of you (or right now) I look forward to seeing your IG pics (when IG is not broken! ahahahahahahaha)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happier than you could possibly imagine. Really! Thank you.