20 November 2010

Hello!


Hello!  Sorry it's been a bit quiet here of late.  I've been traveling.  Seoul to Sydney to Melbourne to Hong Kong (now) and back to Seoul (tomorrow).  A trip full of family and friends (and a hint of shopping), but gosh I'm looking forward to getting home and seeing the hounds and making some kind of dint in my to-do list.

I'll be posting more soon, I promise!

[Amazing Hello painting by Lisa Congdon.  I have the print of this at home and I adore it, but it looks like all the prints are gone.  So you'll just have to buy the original painting instead, here.]

1 comment:

  1. I love that Hello painting! If Lisa ever does another print run, I will snap it up. (otherwise, I'll just have to buy the original) ;)
    Happy travels!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happier than you could possibly imagine. Really! Thank you.